3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+ features comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+ is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use. Compatible with a variety of eyewear, the sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear. The embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging, and the sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision. The adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom, secure seal and the innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment. The innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment. The 3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+ is FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control