The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R250 Rescue Kit is ideal for use as a peer rescue system in industrial environments. The system is specifically designed for workers who don’t perform rescue as part of their normal job functions. The system is extremely simple, yet completely safe and efficient. It will enable the rescuer to remove a person from danger without putting themselves at risk by descending to them. Unlike many industrial rope access rescue systems, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R250 rescue kit is easy to operate allowing everyone to use it, no specialized rescue skills are required. With this system, rescue does not involve the use of complex knots or knives, making it simple and safe. Most importantly, the suspended worker can either be raised or lowered by the rescuer to remove them from immediate danger until professional medical treatment or rescue support personnel arrive. To use the system you simply find an anchorage point on the structure that is above the person to be rescued. The kit contains a small number of pre-assembled components that enables the rescue to be completed in a few simple steps. 3M™ DBI-SALA® packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with 3M™ DBI-SALA® quality.
- Allows assisted rescue of worker after a fall
- Extension pole adjusts from 4 ft to 16.5 ft (1.2-5.0 m)
- 99 ft. (30m) kernmantle rope lifeline
- Packaged solutions includes everything needed for rescue
- Does not require special tools or training
- Enables faster and more efficient rescues
- Oversized connection hook
- Compact and lightweight design
- Also available in 33 ft. (10 m) and 66 ft. (20 m) lengths
Contact a Representative
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.