3M™ Particulate Healthcare Respirator 1860S helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
3M™ Particulate Healthcare Respirator 1860S is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved N95 *Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- Designed for small-sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask *> 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101 * Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear