When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable 3M™ Protecta® Aluminum Tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. They’re easily transported from one location to another and can be set-up by one worker. Attach one or two mechanical devices such as a winch or 3-way self retracting lifeline and you’re ready to go. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement, and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.
- Complete confined space system - see individual components for more details
- 8 ft (2.4 m) 3M™ Protecta® aluminum tripod (model AK105A) and carrying bag (AK067A)
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- 3M™ Rebel™ 3-way self retracting lifeline with retrieval winch (model 3591008)
- 50 ft (15.2 m) 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Pulley for confined space entry (model AK020A1)
- Routes winch lifeline
- Mounting bracket attaches SRL to tripod (model 3590498)
- Durable and compact design
Contact a Representative
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.