Ensuring your workers know how to properly wear their reusable respirator is an important part of making sure workers stay safe on the job.
The 3M™ Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator, FF-400 Series is 3M’s most rugged facepiece, designed to provide flexibility and durability in extreme work environments. It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve to help reduce heat and moisture and is our only respirator with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector, which helps the lens resist dirt, paint and stains, and also makes it easier to clean.
With so many unique features, knowing how to properly wear this reusable respirator is very important.
What to expect in this guide:
- How to don the 3M™ Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator, FF-400 Series
- How to properly adjust the straps and harness to accommodate different face shapes and sizes
- How to perform a positive pressure user seal check
- How to perform a negative pressure seal check using 3M™ Particulate Filters
- How to perform a negative pressure seal check using 3M™ Cartridges
Note: Per CSA Z94.4, Fit testing is required for users of all tight-fitting facepiece respirators.
Contact a Representative
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.