3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6900 is designed to be used with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series and 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, providing filtering protection against particulates, gasses and vapours present in many industrial applications.
Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection: The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many environments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Unique centre adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, balanced design
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals