3M™ Multi Gas/Vapour Cartridge/Filter 60926 is NIOSH approved against certain organic vapours, acid gasses and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
3M™ Multi Gas/Vapour Cartridge/Filter 60926 P100 may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepiece masks. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include petrochemical and chemical processing. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining, and primary metals.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapours, acid gasses, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ Half and Full Facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs