With options available for a standard fixed suspension or drop-down suspension for users who wear hard hats or the 6500QL, it’s important to make sure workers are properly wearing the 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator, 7500 Series to get the respiratory protection they need.
Use this visual guide to help workers learn how to properly wear this type of reusable respirator, whether they are using the standard fixed suspension or drop-down suspension for hard hat use.
What to expect in this guide:
- How to don the 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator, 7500 Series
- How to properly attach and adjust the straps for standard suspension use
- How to properly attach and adjust the straps for drop-down suspension use
- How to perform a positive pressure user seal check
- How to perform a negative pressure seal check using 3M™ Particulate Filters
- How to perform a negative pressure seal check using 3M™ Cartridges
Note: Per CSA Z94.4, Fit testing is required for users of all tight-fitting facepiece respirators.
Contact a Representative
Thank you! Your request was submitted successfully. A representative will contact you shortly.