The 3M™ Half Facepiece Respirator, 6000 Series is a reusable respirator that is designed to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne particulate and help prevent negative health effects that can result from this type of inhalation. It provides lightweight protection and is an easy-to-use and economical option.
Our Wear It Right guide shows workers how to don this type of reusable respirator to achieve the highest level of protection.
What to expect in this guide:
- How to don the 3M™ Half Facepiece Respirator, 6000 Series
- How to properly adjust the straps to accommodate different face shapes and sizes
- How to perform a positive and negative pressure user seal check
- How to use 3M™ Particulate Filters
- How to use 3M™ Cartridges
Note: Per CSA Z94.4, Fit testing is required for users of all tight-fitting facepiece respirators.